Smagiam laiko praleidimui!

Mūsų projektas sėkmingai gyvuoja virš 8 metų, turime 7 išskirtinius serverius, pasižyminčius unikaliomis ir įdomiomis sistemomis, todėl žaidimas čia tampa smagus kiekvienam Counter-Strike 1.6 žaidėjui!

Skaityti plačiau

Pastebėjau sukčių - Viecinis#FlamingHoe

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Sukčių reportavimo anketos Forma:

1. Jūsų Slapyvardis žaidime: KingSlayers
2. Nusižengusio žaidėjo Slapyvardis: Viecinis#FlamingHoe
3. SS/Demo Įrodymai[BŪTINA]: https://easyupload.io/a30mp7
4. Kurioje DEMO dalyje privilegijuotas žaidėjas nusižengė?(Pradžioje/viduryje/pabaigoje): pabaigoje
5. Privilegijuoto žaidėjo nusižengimas, paaiškinimas, kaip kas įvyko:  banned for throwing stones as a tank in vent before cts camp in it, is he targeting me or is this not allowed (again)? because there is no such offense in Rules: 

• Nepatinka 1

Like i said i hope someone can take a further look into this and be the higher judge, cuz this is crazy getting banned for stuff that isn"t written in rules. 

• Nepatinka 1

Like i said i hope someone can take a further look into this and be the higher judge, cuz this is crazy getting banned for stuff that isn"t written in rules. 

There is some unwritten rules like: (of witch you can get banned) 
You can't camp near the smokers unless you are smoker as well 
You can't spit with spitter/danger spitter to places where is no CT e.g ( dust2 double doors if CT aren't pushing, or vent in cs_assault if ct aren't going there)
And I think the last one was that you can actually camp (kind of) with spitter/danger spitter. I mean you can just spit that booger straight into ct's and you don't have to attack.

Additionally there is this 2.4 rule that doesn't make sense since you can't throw pipe/smoke bombs into T spawns because of protection that was implemented by soundas or aironas, but you can throw it nearby it. I don't see any reason why is this rule is here...

And talking about smoke bombs, you can wait it out and do not have to attack CT's if all entrances to them are blocked e.g (dust2 map , if CT's smokes ramp and double doors you can just wait it out until it finishes smoking) 

The purpose of those unwritten rules are clear I think , imagine if chainsaws could camp near the smoker, the whole team would get destroyed in seconds.
And yes I don't know why these unwritten rules aren't implemented into the official swarm rules, probably soundas either forgot to revise those rules or doesn't want them but still allows them lol

• Patinka 1

you cant block the way with spits or rocks. you can trow them only to people, so he banned you for breaking the rules.

• Patinka 2

• Gembaz2 užrakino šią temą
Svečias
Ši tema uždaryta tolesniems atsakymams.